What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide that shows you How to Fill Your Boot Camp to Capacity, Break Through Boot Camp Boredom AND Triple Your Membership In Just 4 Weeks with 31 Addictive Done-For-You Boot Camp Games That Will Keep Your Clients Coming Back for More Week After Week
- “Smart” Prizes – How to get prizes to give out for the games and spread awareness at the same time without ever spending a dime of your money.
- Referral Tools – A Simple tool that will be a “gold mine” in referral generation. This tool alone will TRIPLE your memberships in 2 weeks.
- Reward Systems – how to set up and implement a “reward system” to be used with these games as a “low cost” marketing tool.
- Promotional Prizes – How to give out prizes so that you get more referrals and qualified prospects without spending money.
- Facebook- how to use Facebook in cooperation with your games to promote your boot camp.
- No more time spent researching new techniques to spice up the current training regimen.
- Save A TON of money getting new members – your current members will market for you.
- You will skyrocket your retention rates which means a constant paycheck for you.
- We welcome any feedback, questions or comments!
- Your personal life and free time WINS
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Turbulence Training Boot Camp Games scores 70.67/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.ttbootcampgames.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $49.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ttbootcampgames.com you’ll also be taken through to ttbootcampgames.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)